Sunday, March 15, 2009

To all you girls...

I couldnt sleep last night, too much on my mind (and my room was too hot lol!) but I wrote this down on the little "Note" tool on my phone cuz I had to get it out of my mind and on to somewhere else.
These are my thoughts at 1am this morning...
"Dont let stupid boys get you down. Dont let yourself be taken captive by hopes of 'maybe' and 'if only'. Dont try to change a guy for the better. Wait for a guy that doesnt need changing. One that lifts you up intead of tearing you down. Wait for the guy who will listen to all your pointless stories. Wait for that guy who you can tell anything to and can trust 120%. Dont be let down by guys who say they can change, they hardly ever do. Dont hold on to that 1% chance of anything, its not worth it. Listen to your friends and family, it may not seem like they know what they are talking about when they say they know whats best for you, but they know you better than you imagine. Save yourself some tears and wait for your own Edward (yes, Twilight applies to everything ;}) Dont try to make an Edward out of the boy, wait for your own Edward to find you. Dont hold on to something that only hurts you. Have the courage to give up, get over it, and move on. Boys arent worth your tears. I wish i leaned that a LOONNNG time ago."
So...yep. Thats basically whats consuming my mind lately.
Hopefully better luck next time.
lol. Dont ya just love being a teenager? Psych. Cuz i dont. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista!! I wish we could get that message in EVERYONE'S head!!! I just try to remember that most people don't meet "the one" in their teen years...I've heard SOO many people say they wish they hadn't steady dated in high school because it always ended badly, they had a trashy reputation, and they didn't really have any friends because they always had a boyfriend/girlfriend. So, it's worth the wait. :) I'm glad you've realized that. :)

    ReplyDelete