Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break was UH-MAZING!
I spent it with my bestest friend Hilary out in California. We went to LA and stayed at my great-aunts house. We had so much crazy fun!
I'll have to post pics later, my computer is being dumb at the moment, but everything is on my facebook if you wanna check that out. lol
The first day, we went to Huntington Beach around sunset. It was fun, and oh-so-PRETTY!
It was a lond day of driving, so after that we just hung around and took some crazy pictures and then went to bed.
The next day, we left early to go to Hollywood. We went to the walk of fame and hit up all the great spots and ate the most delicious quesadilla Ive ever eaten in my life. We took more pics of the stars on the sidewalk and had some good ole teenage fun with my brother. (oh yeah, the oldest one, Austin, came too. He was actually pretty cool for the most part lol) After Hollywood, we went straight to the beach again. It was cold, but mucho fun! Me, of all people, was actually IN the ocean. I attempted to wear a thing of seaweed as a boa, but it felt really slimy and gross, so we harassed my brother with it instead. :)
The third day (Wednesday) we went to Disneyland with mi familia. It was sooooo much fun! We went on all the cool rides and we even got Hilary to go on Space Mountian! Yay! She actually liked it! Miss "Scared-of-rollercaosters". Ya right. ;)
I had an amazing time! Thanks for coming with me Hil!
Next time, lets do it again!
:)

1 comment: