Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Thoughts of Pretty Days, Arizon and Strange Urges

Do you ever get random urges to do something?
For example:

I will get random urges to just smack my friend Spencer in the face. Out of the middle of nowhere. He IS anoying at times, but the urges are completely random.

....

On certain days I have the most overwhelming urge to go for a really long walk. Like those days that are perfect for strolling around a park with your lover holding your hand. Those days that would be perfect for a picnic and flying kites. Ah! With a perfect blue sky with adorable clouds, if there are clouds at all. And a breeze that isnt too hot, but not too cold either. Days where the birds sing the prettiest tunes and the crickets and cicadas create an orchestra. These are the days I walk home the long way and sit at random park benches just to stare at the sky. These are the days that I feel like skipping and spinning in circles. I love it! These kind of days happen all throughout the year, sometimes they are in fall, winter, summer, or spring.

Arizona has the most beatiful sunsets and skys and ah! they are so pretty. I love the way the desert feels at night. So...serene. Its so quiet here in Arizona. Back in Cali, there were busy streets and police sirens, gunshots even. (haha I'm exagerating a bit) But here, its crickets and cicadas. I love how the best time to swim is at night. 8pm, 10 pm, 3am, you name it. In the summer, its absolutely amazing.

But yes...back on topic.

I love pretty days. Days where picnics and holding hands and skipping are just a natural thing. Days that make you giddy and happy inside, that make you giggle for no reason. Those are my faovrite days...

2 comments:

  1. i'm gonna sleep at ur house during the summer and we're gonna go swimmin at 3am! and have a picnic lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops this is hilary, i was signed in as my sister.

    ReplyDelete