Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy as a Bee (What am I going to do in IB?!)

Life is crazy.

Like...I haven't a single day off.
This week looked something like this:
  • Monday-Crazy english project due, babysat after school till 5, came home, lots of school work, some Facebook time, and then sleep.
  • Tuesday-AP World History project due, see above
  • Wednesday-hmmm. dont even remember anymore. Oh, today was a nice break, i put everything else off to go hang out with Sissy, then went to mutual, came home, sleep.
  • Thursday-school. LOTS of studying.
  • Friday (Today)-Two tests in school, an oral presentation due, worked from 3-7, came home, did chores.
  • Saturday-Chores, Hilary and Cassie come over, babysit some more, DANCE!
  • Sunday-Sing in both sessions of Stake Conference 9-?, Mia Maid metting @4, fireside at 6

Hey, thats life right?

I just feel a little drained lately. And stressed. But I'm always stressed. I will die of stress related colitis just like Wilbur Wilberforce. (He abolished the slave trade in England, in case you didnt know. He was a very deticated person who was continually ill because of stress. But, he did accoplish great things, so maybe its worth it..?)

I'm now "working". Not exactly what society calls a real job or a real paycheck, but I'm still not able to get a real, paying job. So I babysit. Two to three times a week till 5-7pm. $20 a week isnt so bad. Although, it is pure torture to make babies cranky while they are teething, it makes the whole world miserable. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment